Lock your dairy for the SCOR – DS program scheduled for May 10 – 11, 2023.
The SCOR model is recognized as the global standard for defining- high-performance, measuring, managing and improving your global supply chain’s performance.
Globally 5000+ organizations have used SCOR to improve their supply chains.
The Supply Chain Operations Reference Digital Standard (SCOR DS) is the only comprehensive, universally accepted and publicly available supply chain standard helping organizations across industries make dramatic and rapid improvements in their supply chain processes.
SCOR DS has recently undergone a comprehensive update; modernizing the framework to include sustainability and the digital body of Knowledge. This version shifts thinking from a linear supply chain model to a more synchronous network, leading directly to improved business performance.
Implementing SCOR drives results and improves operations.
Typical results include:
· Operating income improvement
· Two-to-six times return on investment in the first year
· Improvement in return on assets for fixed-asset technology investments
· 30% faster digital transformation project implementations
· Reduction in information technology operating expenses through improved use of standard system functions
· Ongoing profit improvement of 0.5%-1% per year
The 2-day session will be held at our Penrose site, with Zoom in option available.
Pre-requite – work experience in supply chain.
Last day to register – April 21st, 2023.
For Pricing & Enrolment please contact Vijay Todkar on 021 525 604 or firstname.lastname@example.org