NZPICS Refund Policy:
Before you fill in the enrolment form and send it to NZPICS, please check thoroughly and understand your obligations as this form acts as a Purchase Order for NZPICS.
All requests to withdraw from any course needs to be made in writing to the NZPICS office at least five (5) business days before the first tutored class or for self-study five (5) business days following the receipt of course materials;
Course participants are entitled to a refund (based on the criteria below) as long as:
– Membership fee for both NZPICS and APICS is not refundable.
– Cancellation charges of 25% of invoice value applied towards admin costs.
Refund for Books and Exams:
– If the online access has been activated no refund will be provided.
– If the online access has not been activated, the book/s are intact and shrink wrapped a refund will be provided for the APICS learning system (book/s) less freight, customs duty and admin cost (cancellation charges).
– No refund will be provided for the Student slides, APICS Dictionary and Introduction to Material Management book.
– Exams fees are non-refundable.
The participant is responsible to pay cost of return freight to NZPICS of all materials.
Please enclose a copy of the original invoice to ensure the refund is issued correctly and is processed in a timely fashion.
If the above steps are not met, NZPICS reserves the right to refuse the refund.