Thank you for supporting NZPICS in 2021 we look forward for our support in 2022.
It is exciting to see supply chain management being recognized as a pivotal profession that it is. We now need to work together to ensure this recognition continues. As we begin another uncertain year ahead let’s do so together.
Supply Chain management has been in the spotlight globally due the disruptions caused by the pandemic. NZPICS is here to ensure that the people – YOU – who manage these supply chains are supported by a community of supply chain professionals that understands the profession and provide individuals and organizations with the right training and development to manage supply chains through these disruptions.
In 2022, NZPICS will offer new programs and customize our existing programs to assist you and your teams’ continuous professional development. We appreciate your continued support as we work towards improving our offering and increasing value to you, your team and your organization. We look forward to continuing this journey with you.
- Price revision
ASCM has revised their membership (Jan 2022) and certification prices (Feb 2022).
APICS membership revised from NZ $ 210 to $ 306 excluding GST end January 2022. Certification price will be revised by 10% starting 1st February 2022.
If you or anyone in your team is interested in a certification program recommend you enroll ASAP.
- 2022 Term 1 Instructor led certification programs
Enrolments open for Term 1, 2022 term
Term 1 start dates:
CPIM Part 1 – starts 16/02/2022 ends 30/03/2022
Once a week over 7 weeks, every Wednesday from 1700 to 2000 hrs
CPIM Part 2 – starts 17/02/2022 ends 12/05/2022
Once a week over 13 weeks, every Thursday from 1700 to 2000 hrs
Self-Study enrolments are open at any time for CPIM, CLTD and CSCP.
- SCOR-P training in quarter 2 (tba) of 2022
The Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model is widely recognized as the global standard for supply chain management. The SCOR model enables users to address, improve and communicate supply chain management practices.
The SCOR-P session cover:
- Supply chain processes – Supply chains are described using the standard SCOR processes (Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Return, and Enable). Process training delves into each component. Process education also addresses process modelling.
- Supply chain performance metrics – SCOR metrics describe and address reliability, responsiveness, agility, and cost and asset efficiency. The application of metrics and supply chain benchmarking is discussed.
- Supply chain practices – Process maturity is examined, and class participants are trained on how to assess supply chain activities and apply best practices.
- Supply chain people skills –The SCOR model offers insight on organizational design and the people skills and competencies required for successful supply chain operation
NZPICS will offer public and in-house SCOR-P sessions.
If you are interested please contact Vijay Todkar on 021 525 604 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NZPICS aims to offer our members with new programs to help with continuous professional development and business growth. We’re proud to announce our partnership with Edukazi.
Edukazi offers the many certification programs on- demand so participants can learn at their own pace, on their own time and on any device. They offer the following programs
- Supply chain Risk and Resilience Level 1, 2 & 3
- Supply chain Risk and Resilience in Healthcare Level 1, 2 & 3
- Inventory Planning for Supply Chain professionals
- Becoming a Global Logistic Manager, etc.
Link to Edukazi website – https://edukazi.com/
If you are interested in any Edukazi program/s please call / email the office on 021 525 604 or email@example.com
- Certification Maintenance Suspension
APICS has made changes to the certification maintenance process
Beginning January 31, 2022, certificants who do not maintain, will be placed in suspended status and will have 90-days to submit their maintenance application. After 90-days, the certification will expire, and candidates must retake the exam(s) to be placed in good standing.
As always, if a certificant does not maintain their certification and the certification enters suspension or expires, the certificant will no longer hold the designation and cannot claim recognition for the certification on resumes, LinkedIn profiles or anywhere else. Please see the Certification Maintenance Handbook, link below
- Revised Timelines to complete CPIM certification post CPIM Part 1 completion
If you’ve successfully completed your CPIM Part 1, you have 3 years from the date you successfully completed CPIM Part 1 exam to complete your CPIM qualification (i.e. CPIM part 2).
If you fail to complete your CPIM Part 2 qualification within the 3 years, you’ll need to restart your CPIM journey (i.e. restart CPIM part 1).
If you need assistance to complete your CPIM Part 2 you can enrol for self-study anytime or join our instructor led session in mid Feb 2022.
- Short courses to build a resilient supply chain
The pandemic has resulted in many disruptions to supply chains resulting in challenges for businesses to meet customer demands. NZPICS has a myriad of resources to help you plan and prepare to meet your customer demand.
To assist you, we can customize short programs to upskill / cross skill the workforce or provide targeted training to address specific operational challenges within your organization viz. inventory management, demand management, S&OP, distribution & logistics, warehouse management, Operations planning, etc.
Please contact the NZPICS office on 021 525 604 to discuss your requirements.
- Regional Business Partner 50 % Voucher subsidy
A subsidy of up to 50% is available towards NZPICS CPIM Part 1 & Part 2, CLTD and CSCP program through the Regional Business Partner Network (RBP) voucher scheme. If you are interested please visit the below link to find out if your business is eligible to the 50 % subsidy.
If you have any question/s please feel free to email or call me.
Take care be safe.
New Zealand’s Premium Educational Provider in Supply Chain & Operations
23, Fairfax Avenue, Penrose,
Auckland – 1061 NZ
Ph. 09-5251535 M: 021525604