NZPICS hosted a webinar on Designing simple & concise structured Supply Chain Documentation on Apr 8th 2021
Overview: Inadequate, erratic and complicated documents reflect poorly on almost every supply chain business operation such as SOPs, quality manuals, health and safety guidelines, etc. In this webinar we discuss the principles of the Information Mapping® methodology, a structured approach to analyse, organize and design information. Learn to create modular and standardized content that works across document and knowledge management technologies, from paper-based to augmented reality. Ensure clear and fast workflows, eliminate ambiguity and improve compliance with due processes and quality management.
- 1) Clear & concise structured documentation saves Time and energy.
- 2) Single source of corporate truth.
- 3) Optimizes business benefits by providing superior customer services and competitive advantage.
- 4) Work duplication is reduced.
- 1) The challenges of documentation in supply chain
- 2) The impact of complex or unsuitable documentation
- 3) A structured and standardized approach to information analysis
- 4) Research based principles to organize crucial information
- 5) How to write clear procedures
- 6) How to improve just-in-time access to relevant content
Guest Speaker: Miranda Verswijvelen from Learningworld Design
Miranda Verswijvelen is a senior digital learning and writing consultant. She has over 15 years’ experience working on very diverse projects for corporate, governmental and not-for-profit clients, in a variety of sectors such as healthcare, transport, quality control, banking, construction and primary industries. Since a few years she runs a small consultancy business called Learningworld Design which provides services in digital learning, documentation design, coaching and serious game design. Learningworld Design is the official partner for the internationally recognized Information Mapping ® methodology for New Zealand and Australia.
Replay details below:
Topic: Supporting supply chain processes with structured information design.
Webinar Replay Link Passcode: ?7#6zPIr